Saturday, June 03, 2006

Powerblogging


Well, Its been another interesting day. I managed to snap a few more pics of the local environment. I had to work today and Hailey kept me company while I was there. Contrary to what some people think, the power station I captured in my blog titled “I love the beach…um sort of” was not Yallourn, but in fact none other than Loy Yang B Station.



Here are some pictures of Yallourn -taken today. It’s been overcast here and reasonably cold. But there was no reason getting in the way of me snapping some pics for you again. I was out with Hailey looking for some interesting shots. These are the best I could get in a hurry. I tried quickly to find some more cows, but to no avail. Sorry Gayle ;).



Well that's all of my blogging for today. Cheers all!

2 Comments:

At 5:26 pm, Blogger Nathan Finlayson said...

George your photos are amazing i couldnt get a good photo to save myself.Well done.........;)

 
At 5:15 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Yep ita, great photos. Loving the upshot of the cooling tower thingo and well, I like the angular shots. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home