Monday, February 26, 2007

Tagged again.


Ok, me ol'mate Nath has asked me to name 6 wierd things about me... Well where do I start?

1). I have multi-coloured facial hair (which is why I shaved it off a long time ago)

2). My foot is also exactly one of my feet long :-)

3). I enjoy the occasional hot chilli pepper complimented by a variety of fine cheeses.

4). I also combine my long term interests in martial arts with a little Yoga on the side (people tell me this is a little weird, but I can't really see why).

5). I have an irrepressible habit of manipulating or turning things on and off with my feet (such as light switches, oven controls, doors, etc.)

6). I love Funk, soul, classical and even hip hop music. I even like some heavy metal too. In fact, I also like a lot of acid jazz, and dance music including electronica. Come to think of it, There are very few genres that I do not appreciate in some way or another.




Until next blog. Adios Amigos!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home