Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Short and Sweet

Hi there. Well I don’t have too much to say this evening, and even less time in which to say it.

Hey guess what? I know you can't really see it clearly, but right in the middle of the photo above, is the illustrious holiday resort known as Barry Beach. **cough cough cough** You might be able to pick it from the picture, you know... The fact that a bucket and spade would not be as useful as a 12 ton beached whale on this shoreline. It's very pretty from the hills, but believe me it's no place for your beach umbrella or the spade and bucket. (sorry folks no building sand castles here either).

These are all pics that sum up the weather and some of the places that work took me to on Monday. I will have more to say later on in the week. Until then, have a great day tomorrow and be happy :)

3 Comments:

At 10:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice blue sky but that horizon is so crooked.....I quite like a crooked horizon but it drives some of those among us mad!!!!!

 
At 10:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey im a huge fan of your work ....

 
At 10:24 am, Blogger Mrs Positive said...

So am I LOL!

I knock and enter every day... love this blog... the photos are too good... have no idea about the computer thingys but then you go on and explain ... so its like an education and entertainment... who could ask for anything more?

Huge fans are being knocked up here at the moment... apparently they only work if gov't subsidised... but as I live very near two ginormous power stations.. I say bring on the fans!!!

LOL!

thanks!

Lib x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home