Saturday, September 23, 2006

Busy Busy Busy


Busy weeks have past. There are lots of things that have happened. I have lost my patience, lost money, lost time, lost data, lost sleep and even lost one of our children at one point as well.

But despite this, we have had a wonderful time with friends and have also enjoyed valuable time with our children. Some moments are irreplaceable and others are such that you wish they had never happened, but overall, our time has been well spent lately on those things that we all enjoy. Well I am embarrassed to admit it but I have been browsing the Eurovision website. Sad things to see there I think.

Oh well. Tomorrow we have decided to go off to Melb with the Finno’s. We have bought new whistles for the kids to wear around their necks so that they cant easily be lost too. Until next time… Hasta La Vista Baby!!!

1 Comments:

At 10:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come on it onlly takes a flash to blog....!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home