Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Well, no pictures to blog tonight, but there again, not much to report on either. I can't think of anything to say that will amuse you at the moment, so I guess that I will not say anything other than what i say right here.

Not that you would know that I am saying anything other than what i am actually saying right here anyway: so if you can guess what i am saying without me actually saying it then let me know and i might even give a prize to whomever accurately predicts whatever it is that i am not saying, that i know that i want to say, without really saying it.

A close friend once said to me that the ability to understand wombats is an artform perfected by the elite. A select few truly understand the true nature of things. But without me elaborating on the subject, tell me of your wisdom on the subject. Leave me a comment oh enlightened ones...

4 Comments:

At 9:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wombats are indeed the masters of disguise oh grasshopper

 
At 10:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All i can say is a wombat eats roots and leaves

 
At 12:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What the????

No mortal can even aspire to comprehend our being.

Fatso ^o^

 
At 2:10 pm, Blogger mark said...

your'e saying that youre the wombat...... right??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home