Thursday, August 24, 2006

As slow as a wet week



Well today was slow, yesterday was slow, in fact the whole week has been pretty slooooow....
But at the first opportunity, I have taken some pics for you.

I love taking photos of scenes like these. There is nothing I find more relaxing than the enchantment of strolling accross a rustic old bridge with the country breeze gently lifting the stresses of life from my shoulders, a very romantic setting indeed.

Looking forward to a busier day tomorrow and with something more interesting to report back on my blog, I retire for the day. Hopefully to a nice refreshing sleep. Farewell until next blog. Sleep well and have a great weekend.

1 Comments:

At 6:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To walk among my many a kingdom is a most rewarding experience enjoy it my boy enjoy...!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home