Monday, July 24, 2006

Tagged as well

Tagged
I have been tagged by the amazing Amber so here are my answers.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Working in a supermarket
2. Security guard at a 'Lethal Dose' Concert
3. Working as a carrot packing dude.
4. Working as a baked bean shovelling trades assistant for a fitter and boiler maker.

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Star Wars :Episode 3.
2. Bloodsport (well it is a classic)
3. Mr Belvadere? The talkiong cat.
4. The Matrix.

TV shows I love to watch;

I don't watch a lot of TV, but i do like...
1. Top Gear
2. Mythbusters ( kari byron hubba hubba )
3. The Contender
4. Crime Scene Investigations

Four important things to me:

1. My Valiant and Amber.
2. My Computer.
3. My electric blanket.
4. My Valiant.

Four tunes that play in my head:

1. Shake Everything You've Got - Maceo Parker
2. Chop Suey - System Of A Down.
3. Alien Ant Farm - Smooth Criminal
4. Gimme Some More - James Brown's Funky People

Four favourite food dishes:

1. Tikka Masala.
2. Roast Lamb.
3. Chow Mein
4. Pizza

Four websites I visit daily:

1. Ebay.
2. www.scraptothemax.com.au
3. coolvaliantdrivingdudeslikeme.com
4. tomshardwareguide.com

Four scrap companies I like:

1. BasicGrey ?
2. Heidi Swapp ?
3. Kelly Panacci ?
4. tomshardwareguide.com

Four colours I like:

1. Brittish Racing Green
2. Bronze
3. Blue
4. Factory black

Four people I am tagging:

1. Mark
2. The dude that bid 3 dollars on my classic 70's Val
3. Amber
4. The Devil

3 Comments:

At 10:22 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you pervy dude...........leave our Kari alone, we don't share!!!

No wait, maybe we've read that somewhere BEFORE!!!

Hmph, must sort out that other pervy dude and nah nah suffer in your hessians, she's with us baby!!!!

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Nicole Finlayson said...

Lethal Dose?

He he he he he he.........

 
At 11:06 am, Blogger Mrs Positive said...

Hey Did you see TG on monday?... fancy the XJS winning the challenge... so funny... and a new fastest lap time... Maserati over the Ferrari.. whodathought? and dont tell anyone but I have secret dreams about 'The Stig' LO!

Very interesting answers... I will paste them into your 'file' ROTFLMAO!

Lib x

& youre a Val man ROTFLMAO!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home